CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Portland

Ok so last saturday (May 3rd) I went down to Portland with Elisabeth Willis her kids and Rachael, to ask Morgan to prom. We were going to just heart attack his car and write "prom?" on it...but nothing can be that simple right? so we had to resort to plan B because it was raining of course...Wait we didn't have one. So on the way there we came up with the idea of getting the movie Cinderella and writing something cheesy like "will you be my prince?" on it...but they didn't have the movie at Target (but they had every other Disney movie there) so I ended up getting him a coloring book of Cinderella 3. (still wrote the whole something cheesy on it though...and yes they do have a 3rd one) anyways we met him when he was coming out of work at the mall and I had Rachael and Eva (Elisabeth's Daughter) be the "delivery girls" and he said yes! haha. So over all I had a wonderful time! Thanks Elisabeth for taking us, and thanks "Auntie Annette" and "Uncle Dan" (Eva corrected me a couple of times haha).

♥Becca

The "Delivery Girls" giving the coloring book to Morgan

Morgan still reading it

Morgan and I

Eva and this supper cool drink I bought...haha

2 comments:

Steff said...

Way to go Becca! Hope you have lots of fun!!

Becca said...

Thanks! Can't wait to see you in June!!