CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Hawaii

I think most of you know that we have been planning to go to Hawaii before Becca left for school. Well, the day finally came. We were all so excited to go. My girls found out where the best spot on the airplane is to sit. I will let them blog that.








I found a house on the internet to stay in instead of a hotel room. We started driving to Ewa Beach where the house was. Ewa was looking nice and everything was going pretty good. We turned on to Ewa Beach Road and the houses weren't looking so good. Boy, it doesn't take to long for everyone to turn against you when they thought they had to stay here for a week. We kept on driving down the road and things started looking better. To our pleasant surprise the house was really nice and cute. She had a fruit basket, pog, milk and muffins all there waiting for us. Boogie boards, masks, snorkels, beach chairs, towels and everything else you could want came with the house. Then everyone was telling me how great of a place it was. It was a great beach house that was 100 steps from the beach. Great beach that didn't hardly have anyone on it. We played there every day after we came back to the house.

5 comments:

hillmans said...

I'm glad you posted all of that. It was really fun to see your vacation! I am jealous!

Cheryl Meibos said...

Hi Gayle! Your trip to Hawaii looked so fun...it makes me want to go back. Did my mom tell you that we stayed in Ewa Beach too? Jared's aunt and uncle live there. We looked at your pics and I'm pretty sure that we have the same ones, just with our ugly mugs in them instead! Tell Rachael that the pineapple ice cream is my favorite too! I ate it until my mouth was raw.

Tracey and Gayle said...

I didn't know that you stayed in Ewa Beach. Did you like it there? You need to come up this summer.

Holly said...

Looks like fun! I'm glad we got to see all of your pictures!

Steff said...

That looks like it was so much fun. Loved seeing all the pictures. I had a good laugh about the top falling off Brett and Rachael's snowcones and Becca and Rach getting ripped off on their necklaces. But at least they were supporting "the BYU students". Funny! Thanks for sharing.