CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 10, 2008

Butler Blog

So Everyone else's families all seem to have blogs to keep everyone updated. So I figured that we should to. Right now everyone is just about the same as always. My dad Tracey is still flying and just recently started instructing as well. My mom is the 2nd counselor in the relief society so that seems to keep her busy. I (Becca) am a Senior in high school and am on track to graduate in June of 2008. I also got accepted into housing and school next year! Rachael is a Freshman and is so glad to be out of middle school. She is always making sure she looks good at all times. Brandon is on the swim team and is really enjoying it. He is really excited (just as the rest of us) to go to Hawaii in May. He is in 6th grade and is doing pretty good in school too. Brett is the youngest, in 3rd grade and already doesn't like school. He loves playing the wii and can beat pretty much all of us on it. Well thats a little of whats happening right now. Keep you updated.
♥Becca

3 comments:

Tracey and Gayle said...

Good job Becca. You will have to show me how to put pictures on.

Trevor and Jamie said...

Cute blog! We all have them down here too! So you'll have to look at them! Our blog is trevorandjamie.blogspot.com

Justin and Stacey said...

I am glad that you started a blog! I can't wait to see more pictures. :)